Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Monday, April 19, 2010

Color Charts

One of my big projects lately has been getting my craft things organized.  The first thing I worked on was my Prismacolor pencils.  I created an Excel chart for them grouping them by color and created the charts to fit in a 6x6 display book which turned out to be 3 pages.  I got this idea from Becca Feeken on her website Amazing Paper Grace located here.  The other thing Becca did was to have a sample of the color with the mineral spirits on it which is a great idea.  So when I did my color charts, each color block had a sample on top with dark to light without the mineral spirits and below it a sample of the color with the mineral spirits blended in it.  It was a lot of work, but will definitely save me lots of time when I'm choosing colors for a project!  Here are pictures of the finished product.  I also plan to post the charts on SCS under lists and charts if anyone is interested.

***Updated 1/12/2017: Here is the link to the color charts on Split Coast Stamper.










9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this - it's just so pretty to look at! Hehehe.....

    Hugs, Dina
    mamadinis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, thanks for sharing. Who makes the easel scrapbook, or where did you buy it? I have searched for one to put these pages in but have been unable to locate one so far. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The display books are from "Close to My Heart". These make great calendars too...I have one posted in my gallery on Split Coast Stampers found http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1589566?&cat=500&ppuser=193794.
    I'll have to add these pictures here to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can someone plese tell me what "SCS" stands for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can anyone tell me what "SCS"stands for. I really love this (found on Penterest)and would like to persue it more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea especially for a newbie! Looked at scs could not find your post. Would you email copies to me -- would be very helpful.

    Thanks John
    jgarrett123@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is there any way I can get a copy of this color chart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link for the color charts is here on Split Coast Stampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/lists-charts-f140/prismacolor-excel-charts-t488157.html

      Delete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!