Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Belles 'n Whistles challenge

Hi everyone! This is my second card for Belle 'n Whistles as a Guest Designer!!! How exciting is that! This time the challenge is to use your favorite color combo...that would have to be pink and green for me! This cutie pie is called Li'l Miss Poppy that I got from Belles 'n Whistles when I won their challenge last month. She is just SO adorable, I love the way she has her hand on her face.
I wish the picture was a little better with showing the colors, they are so much better in real life. The flowers were made with a new punch I bought, Petite Petals from McGill. I'm having fun making these. They're not as nice as all the beautiful roses and other flowers that are out right now, but I haven't bought much of these yet. I also used my new oval dies from spellbinders that I picked up at Michaels on sale. I've been wanting these for a long time...finally got one set at least! The papers used are Eva by Basic Grey, and rich razzleberry and pear pizzazz by Stampin Up. I love these Eva papers. I colored these with my Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits. Go join the Belles 'n Whistle challenge using any of your Elisabeth Bell stamps or image. Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations! Blessings! Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl!! Your coloring is so very stunning here!! I love this card with all of your sweet touches!! Thanks so much for joining as GDT!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable. Your favorite color combination is the same as mine...smile...PINK and green, of course, I also like PINK and black, Pink and brown...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!