Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

With Graditude - FLLCFEB13

Hi there!

This is my second post for today...if you are looking for my Our Daily Bread Designs post, please scroll down...

I made this cheerful, yellow thank you card for the Flourishes "Pick Your Challenge" here.  The winner of the challenge will receive the entire new release for February, which would be really nice!  There was a choice of 3 different sketches, color combination, and embellishments.  Here is what I came up with for it!



Click on picture for a better view...



I used the first sketch and added a bow, the yellow and green combination, and a button.  I love yellow and white/cream, so fresh and cheery!

Card Recipe:

Stamp: With Graditude (Flourishes)
Paper: Solar White (Neenah), green (Recollections), yellow (DCWV Stack), Watercolor Bouquet (K&Co)
Ink: Onyx Black
Accessories: White Seam Binding (Really Reasonable Ribbon), Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Classic & Scalloped Ovals Large (Spellbinders), square punch, Bow-Easy, mineral spirits, button flower, fibers, adhesive pearls, Prismacolor Pencils: Kelp Green, Cream, Jasmine, Canary Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Black

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings!

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Kathy! Great swiss dots background and I like the soft spring colors. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Pick 1 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bow and the beautiful soft yellows and the lovely colouring Kathy! Great work with this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!! Definitely a perfect spring card :) !!! Thank you for joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, so soft and pretty!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the soft yellows and your flowers are perfect. Thanks for participating in the Flourishes release challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!