Be Joyful

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand. Be anxious for nothing, but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the PEACE OF GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

These are verses I memorized years ago and they are written on my heart. There are times when I still need to remember not to be anxious, but I eventually listen to my heart saying these verses. I didn't really understand what the "peace of God" was until I experienced it. It's having peace inside you, even when you're going through heartbreaking situations and trials. It does "surpass ALL understanding" and you know it comes from GOD alone. Praise the Lord for His wonderful promises!


I love, love, love what I do. I am passionate about the things I create and the talents God has placed in me. I SO appreciate the time you take to look at my things and the comments you all leave me!

Blessings to you!

Kathy

Sunday, March 3, 2013

ODBD Customer Linky Party - 5th Anniversary!

Hi there!

Just wanted to let everyone who loves Our Daily Bread Designs know about a Customer Linky Party that are having right now to celebrate their 5th Anniversary.  It sounds like a lot of fun!  Here's the information on it from their blog:

Sunday, March 3, 2013

ODBD Anniversary Customer Linky Party

Hello friends!! March is a very exciting month for Our Daily Bread Designs! Five years ago this month, Kelley began Our Daily Bread Designs. Now...five years later we want to celebrate with you, our fans and customers, with a 24 hour Linky Party beginning on March 10 at 2 pm EST. In order to participate, however, you must have a blog and use ODBD stamps.

All you have to do is....
1.... put a link to your blog on the linky below
2.... create a card with Our Daily Bread Designs stamps only and...
3. ... post it on your blog on March 10 at 2 pm EST with a link to the ODBD blog so others can see all the participants.

To make it even more fun...we will be selecting 3 random guest designers to be our guest for one month each from those customers/fans who participate in the linky party. If you are interested, please put the letters GDT after your name in the linky. The winners/guest designers will be announced on March 12.

The linky will remain open for sign ups until Thursday, March 7 at 8 pm EST. We would love to have you join us!!!
 
Hope you can join in the fun!  Here's the link to their blog to take you there!
 
Blessings!
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for blessing me with your sweet comments!